CPA manufactures its trademark WITCHLINER™ isolation material using either of the following materials:
78/80 FR Neoprene (temperature range -30°c to 100°c)
- Strong, resilient material
- Highly effective in reducing noise and vibration in pipework
- Outstanding resistance to wide range of chemicals, including acids, akalis, fats, oils, greases and solvents
- Excellent resistance to tear and abrasion, ozone and weathering
Silicone (temperature range -70°c to 300°c)
- Excellent resistance to fire, very low toxicity
- Can perform at temperatures up to 300°c with minimum loss of characteristics
- Excellent resistance to ozone, weathering, and a wide range of chemicals, solvents, oils and greases
Where necessary, WITCHLINER™ also provides an effective solution to isolating differing grades of steel from one another (e.g. a stainless steel pipe from carbon steel pipe clamp) thus preventing surface contamination or bimetallic corrosion. This often results in significant cost saving for clients.
CPA’s standard range of WITCHLINER™ isolation products is shown below. Other special designs and models are available to suit specific customer requirements.